Thursday 15 March 2012

These images are just a sample of my art work. I chose a variety of different pieces to show my Painting, dDawing, 3D Design, Photography and Digital skills. The work is from different projects showing a range of techniques and styles. My main inspirations are Otto Dix, Gabriel Moreno, Gustav Klimt and Iris Apfel. All of these people have inspired me through their style and skill. I take aspects of their work that I like and I use it to create either paintings or to create sketches of various interior design products.


I am passionate about art and design in the sense that everything I do is somewhat related to the subject. I see things in a creative manner and express myself best though art. I love traveling and going to new places. This helps me build up experience and I take the best from each place I visit and use the knowledge daily. I am very friendly and outgoing and I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know and understand different styles of life. This will help me very much when I will create a plan for a project, following a person’s requests. I am a perfectionist and quite competitive. I take every obstacle as a challenge and I give my best at all times.

I am certain Interior Design is the path I want to follow and it is most definitely what I see myself doing my whole life. I think it is the most practical form of art work and it is something that is necessary in the modern society. The design of both the products and the arrangement of the space interest me and I am very keen on starting work. I have plenty of concepts I would like to put into practice. I like combining various styles, colours and patterns as well as using lighting as a very powerful tool in creating designs for specific spaces. These days, living green is something we should all be involved in, and I have a few ideas on Eco-friendly living and work spaces that I am looking forward to putting into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment